RSS

Shakti Yoga| Regular yoga doers, if you had to recommend a yoga video, which would it be?

Question by italylover: Regular yoga doers, if you had to recommend a yoga video, which would it be?
I live in a very small town. A yoga instructor is not available to me. What do you consider the best yoga video? Thank you.

Best answer:

Answer by Nikki Fabulous
Hi Italy Lover,

If you want a yoga DVD that does it all, I highly recommend Yogalosophy by Mandy Ingber. I’ve been following Mandy for years and have even taken a few of her classes (spinning and yoga) on my visits to LA and she is awesome!

Her Yoga is not your average that focuses only on poses, but she incorporates toning into the poses to give a serious workout to those muscles making them long, lean and strong.

The DVD can be found on her website (MandyIngber.com).

That’s my recommendation :o )

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:doers, recommend, regular, Shakti, Video, would, Yoga

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts